Friday 30 May 2014

Psalm for the rent seekers of climate alarmism. David Kreutzer

            Psalm for the rent seekers of climate alarmism.  
                                      David Kreutzer  Heritage Foundation USA.

  1.  The DECC(Department of Energy and Climate Change) is my shepherd: I shall not want. 
     2.    He(DECC) maketh me to profit:  he leadeth me beside the still turbines.                             
  
     3.    He restoreth my capital:  he leadeth me in the paths of self righteousness for his name`s sake.

     4.  Yea though I invest in the valley of death(dead end green technologies) I will fear no evil: for thy grants           and load guarantees they comfort me!.                                                                                              

     5.   Thou preparest a subsidy before me in the presence of my competitors: thou anointest my fund with            ethanol; my budget runneth over!.                                                                                      

     6. Surely tax breaks and privilege shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of big           government forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment